Co-Convenor of the Event
Krishan PRakash Malpani, Shiv Parwal, Ashok Falod(Ajeetgarh), Anshul Aagiwal, Abhishek Jhanwar, Abhishek Mandhana, Vikas Noval, Sangeeta Chandak, Rekha Saboo.
Criteria to apply for Talent award Show :
Education Field :
- 95% or more in CBSE Senior secondary and Secondary and 93% or more in RBSE Senior secondary and Secondary exams.
- First 3 ranks under Top 20 UGC ranks univercities and colleges Btech, MBBS, MBA, Mtech exams.
- Name in Merit list of CA CS CMA exams.
- Degree in PDD, D lit, MD, MS rank with Govt Affiliated colleges
Sports and Cultureal Activities
- Top 2 Ranks under sports or cultural activities organised by State Govt, Central Govt, Internationl or National Level.
State service Secotr
- on Selection in IAS IPS or similor rank Officer.
- Selection in Loksabha, Rajya Sabha, Vishan Sabha, Nagar Nigam, Panchayat or Any National leval Organisation
Things to remember :
- Last date to apply for the Award : Feb 08, 2021
- Last decision on the award will be safe with selection commeettie.
- You can use Copy of the form.
- Download Form https://www.themaheshwari.com/uploads/talent-award-form-2020.pdf
- Kindly Attach the required document with the form.
- No Limit on Age.
- Fill the form attached and submit it to Samaj Office at
MPS International, Third Floor, Tikal Nagar, Jaipur
Information is just for knowledge purpose, It cant be used as a proof of anything.
News Source Maheshwari Patrika